Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Home Again

We arrived home to a much colder climate than we left which provided a shock effect to the return.  We arrived at Newark Airport and then drove for 4 hours to our home.  While we tried to adjust to the time difference, even going to bed as soon as we arrived home even though we were in a different time zone, we were nevertheless hit with jet lag the next day.  
Marty in his blog, summarized the trip and appreciation to all very nicely so I won't repeat that.
I will say that for me, this was a very special trip.  I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to experience this trip with Marty and to have been able to return to Israel.  With each trip, I feel more committed to supporting Israel and to continuing my studies, of Torah, Hebrew and history and development of Israel.  
Thanks to all who followed our journey!

No comments: